We are in search of self-motivated and versatile developer with 5+ years of experience. You must have a passion for building great software and the ability to work in an energetic and interactive environment.
Primary Functions/Job Description
- Maintain existing applications built with ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Angular, etc.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through peer led presentations
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Consult closely with management and other departments related to projects and tasks
- Ability to manage all phases of a project
- Prepare all appropriate user and technical documentation for assigned development projects
- Provide end-user production support for in-house developed and purchased software including after hours support scheduled on a rotating basis with other developers
Auto req ID
Full Stack Developer
Job Description - Requirements
- Knowledge of C# or other object oriented languages
- Solid understanding of HTTP and Web protocols
- Knowledge of object-oriented and/or functional paradigms
- Familiar with relational database design, preferably MS SQL Server
- Experience in building RESTful web services and n-tiered distributed systems
- Skill in a source control system, preferably Git
- Ability to write and debug SQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Model-View-Controller architectural pattern (ASP.NET MVC or similar)
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience in building SPAs with AngularJS/Angular
- Experience in building cross-platform applications with Ionic, Electron, etc.
- Experience in a functional programming language such as Elixir
- Familiarity with securing applications with technologies such as OAuth2
- Degree in MIS or computer science
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
- Closed on Sundays
- Medical, Dental & Prescription Plan
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877) 303-4547.
7707 SW 44th Street