Competitive wages with potential for raises every 6 months
Benefits available including medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock purchase plan, etc
O'Reilly is now hiring for Custodian positions in our warehouse! The warehouse custodian contributes to the efficiency of the warehouse by performing housekeeping and janitorial duties in all areas of the facility. We offer onsite interviews and same day hiring decisions. This is the career opportunity for you! Explore our culture and come be a part of it.
What we offer:
- Full-Time, Part-Time positions
- Competitive wages with potential for raises every 6 months
- 6 paid holidays
- Flexible Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, starting within 30 days
- 401K plan with employer contributions
- Opportunity for advancement and career development
- Bi-Weekly pay schedule
What you will do:
- Empty trash and cardboard containers and sweep floors
- Operate floor scrubbing equipment, cardboard baler and maintain all stations containing janitorial equipment
- Assist maintenance team with the tote repair area and with maintaining the building grounds
- Handle multiple tasks and perform them completely
- Work closely and well with others in a team environment
What you will need:
- One or more years' experience in custodial duties in a building, hotel, or warehouse
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here.or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.