Responsible for assisting with the administration and supervision of the MetroPCS, Inc. owned retail store. This is primarily a direct retail sales position with additional responsibilities for store associated customer service, inventory activities and troubleshoot
H&R Block, the world's leader in tax preparation services has an opening on our Operational Excellence Consulting team. This team plays a critical role in the consistent delivery of a seamless client experience and operational excellence in the H&R Block tax offices by delivering a variety of performance excellence initiatives. Associates on the team have the opportunity to engage with leaders throughout the field organization, develop and enhance consulting and influencing skills which are becoming increasingly important in many roles, and support a key Strategic Pillar, Build Operational Excellence.
What you'll do...
- Analyze reports and metrics to identify opportunities where districts are not meeting fundamental operational goals or pacing towards success.
- Validate findings by collaborating with District General Manager(DGM). Review results and develop a plan to achieve operational effectiveness. This could include additional training on resources, tools, analysis of reporting, etc.
- Consult with DGM/Office Manager on key metrics and improved performance to build foundational best practices.
- Partner with Regional Directors/DGM on overall region results and areas where additional consultation has occurred to influence improved and sustainable performance.
- Monitor district results/metrics for opportunities to perform additional analysis and/or consultation.
- Confer with key business partners on recommendations and opportunities to align support for next seasons programs.
- Proactively evaluate upcoming business drivers to ensure programs, metrics, tools are in place to drive success.
- Partner with leadership to identify potential opportunities for revenue/client growth and to execute a defined business strategy
What you'll bring to the role...
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Five years of minimum years of experience in a similar role or with similar responsibilities.
- High analysis skills and experience
- Proven operational success
- Experience in field organization
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills sufficient to present and explain often complex information to multiple organizational levels.
- Proven consultation & influence experience
- Ability to link metrics to drive business results
- Strong executive interaction experience
- Matrix management experience
- Project management experience
- Comfort in Excel, analysis, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable in a fast paced, agile environment
It would be nice if you also had...
- Experience within sales role
- Experience within service role
- Experience within leadership role