|Field Systems Technician - Part-time- Seasonal -Toledo, OH
Toledo, OH (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Part Time||Fax:|
Provide technical PC, peripherals, and network support to multiple districts in accordance with CSC and Market or Regional guidelines. Serve as liaison between business partners and Lead FST or CSM to identify and resolve problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the setup, shutdown and support of PC hardware and software for H&R Block's field offices in compliance with instructions provided by CSC
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and support field systems in company-owned field offices by phone and with on-site visits. Conduct troubleshooting in conjunction with TSC Technical Center Support associates and Lead Field Systems Technician/Company Support Manager, as necessary.
- Maintain an inventory of district resources. Maintain hot spare tracking and control for computer equipment in the district.
- Ensure essential communication with Business Partners and Lead Field Systems Technician/Company Support Manager on support issues and needs.
- Maintain network and telephone systems in company offices.
- Document hardware problems and their resolution within the ticketing system.
- Assist the Lead Field Systems Technician/Company Support Manager with special projects.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience with Windows Environment, Windows network configurations and MS Office (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability to set up, maintain, and troubleshoot computer hardware, networks and systems.
- Demonstrated organization, prioritization and project coordination skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving, decision-making and analytical abilities.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team.
- Must be able to lift and transport to up 60 pounds. - Access to and ability to drive a motor vehicle; possession of a valid driver's license; adequate insurance coverage as required by applicable state law and a good driving record.
- Computer networking certification A , Net .
- Two year's experience working with Windows Environment.
- One year networking experience
- One year troubleshooting, and network environment within an office experience - Experience troubleshooting POS systems and peripherals e.g. credit card and check readers.