Retail Sales Associates
Do you want weekends and evenings off?
Do you want paid time off and major holidays off?
If you have consistent retail work history, Denver Mainliner Store wants to speak with you. We are a fast paced aviation related gift shop specializing in airline and flight crew related merchandise including luggage, apparel, gifts, crew supplies, and snacks located in the Denver International Airport.
The ideal candidate is a reliable, team player with an excellent work ethic and great communication skills, as well as:
- Be dependable, on time
- Ability to follow direction, adhere to established rules and procedures
- Assist customer during the merchandise selection process
- Register merchandise using a computerized Point of Sale System
- Works well with others, easily communicates with customers as well as co-workers
- Process incoming merchandise
- Prepare merchandise transfers
- Stock sales floor and maintain merchandise displays
- Other duties as assigned
- Retail experience preferred, commercial aviation knowledge is helpful
- Strong work history
- Self-starter - able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Flexible and a team player
- Good people skills
Information about this job:
- Full Time Position, 40 hours a week closed weekends and select holidays. No evenings.
- Shift: Monday Friday, 9:00 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
- Primary work location: Denver International Airport, Flight Center Location as needed
- Paid Training
- Paid Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts