Practice Tips: Top Interview Questions
After all your efforts to work on your resume and finding the right jobs to apply to, you have now landed an interview! That much desired moment can also make you rather anxious. You never know what to expect when you walk into an interview, but you can most certainly predict some of the most commonly asked questions and prepare yourself with what you are going to say.
At the entry level, your employer will be looking for signs that you are outgoing, relaxed, and also alert! So smile, be friendly, and open! You should be able to answer questions like:
- Tell me about yourself
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What were your responsibilities in your last position?
- What is your greatest strength and biggest weakness?
- What do you think would make a good addition to our team?
- What has been the most challenging situation you have been presented with and what did you do to resolve it?
- What do you know about our company?
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why should we hire you?
Most of these questions will come up, so hopefully you are now better prepared! Do not stop your search until you receive an offer; in the meantime keep looking for your next job here on www.AllRetailJobs.com!