Retail Sales Associate
Job Summary: Provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the store.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store or approach the cash-wrap.
- Follow all company policies, cash handling policies and special store loss prevention procedures.
- Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and store management.
- Effectively operate a cash register.
- Understand how to sell Lottery tickets, Mass Transportation tickets and Telephone Calling Cards.
- Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire store.
- Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding businesses/offerings within the facility.
- Assist other store employees in maintaining security in stores.
- Stock merchandise.
- Inform management of any out of stock situations.
- Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store, which includes sweeping, dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and displays.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities.
- Proficiency in the operation of a cash register.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Prior Cashier or retail experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- Able to lift up to 30lbs.
- This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching.
Apply Online Below!