Detroit, MI (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||12/04/17||Company:||Hudson Group|
|Compensation:||$45 - 55K /yr||Contact:|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
Assists the General Manager in executing the day-to-day activities in support of the strategic planning initiatives to ensure a productive and profitable operation, while helping to promote an overall corporate image of excellence through a strong work ethic, leadership by example, and the consistent delivery of excellent customer service and store visual presentation throughout the operation.
• Assist the General Manager in maximizing sales and profits by meeting and exceeding sales budgets while minimizing shrink.
• Assists the General Manager in recruiting and developing quality staff at all levels. Provides input to location succession planning.
• Provides leadership, effective management and training for staff.
• Ensures communications from home office and the General Manager is delivered to all staff levels.
• Ensures full adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Implements and enforces controls that protect the company's assets from internal and external shrink.
• Ensures over-all floor coaching and supervision is delivered consistently to ensure excellent customer service.
• Completes on a timely basis all administrative work as assigned by the General Manager, (i.e. scheduling, back office administration).
• Performs daily/ weekly operational audits.
• Ensures adherence to all promotional programs and reports deficiencies in compliance to the General Manager.
• Demonstrates excellent product knowledge and visual merchandising skills.
• Performs daily inspections in each store to ensure company standards in visual presentation, stock replenishment and housekeeping are maintained.
• Fulfills all responsibilities of General Manager in his/her absence including responsiveness to landlord and home office requests.
• Leadership qualities and demonstrated organizational skills.
• Excellent time-management skills and problem solving abilities.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with diverse personalities.
• Ability to multi-task.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent; Associates degree or above preferred
• Two years of previous retail management experience. Multi-store management experience required for multi-store locations.
• Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
• Able to lift up to 50lbs.
• This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, and crouching.