|Full-time Grocery Set Team Member
Richmond, VA (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Post Date:||11/30/17||Company:||P.L. Marketing, Inc.|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||Entry Level||Mailing Address:|
For over 28 years P.L. Marketing, Inc. has assisted the sales and marketing of Corporate Brand consumer products for one of the nation's largest grocery retailers. We work directly with store brand manufacturers to bring the highest quality grocery, frozen, dairy, and non-food items into their customer's homes. In addition, we are fully staffed to provide retail merchandising services for all Kroger Banner stores.
Make a positive contribution and measurably impact the sales of Corporate Brand products in an assigned group of stores. Support division's merchandising efforts in a manner consistent with Kroger's Corporate Brand Mission and P.L. Marketing.
• COMPETITIVE PAY!
• BENEFITS OFFERED!
• CAR ALLOWANCE PROVIDED!
• $50 DAILY PER DIEM PROVIDED WHEN TRAVELING!
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Extensive overnight travel required
• Must be able to travel 75-100% of the time
• Assist Full-time Merchandising Representative in performing Corporate Brand representation functions
• Provide customer assistance and have a working knowledge of Kroger's Customer 1st Strategy
• Assist in driving Corporate Brand sales in assigned stores
• Demonstrate strong merchandising skills and the ability to read and implement plan-o-grams
• Enhance store execution of sales and display plans
• Ensure product rotation of dated product and label conversions
• Consistently communicate with Supervisor/Manager (Merchandising Representative/Retail Manager/Account Manager) and corporate staff
• Effectively communicate with Store Managers for input/feedback on Corporate Brand execution and performance
• Must remain qualified as an insurable driver
Competitive Pay plus Car Allowance, Travel Per Diem and Benefits Provided!
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Communicate (read, write and speak) fluent English
• Read, understand and implement plan-o-grams
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
• Computer/internet access with knowledge of email and web based applications
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly motivated self-starter who can work with minimal supervision