|Kiosk - Retail Sales Rep. - FT
Midlothian, VA (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
|Verizon Retail Sales Representative
Are you a motivated sales professional who likes to talk with people?
Are you interested in a career working with one of America's top brands? Do you want to develop your selling skills to build a career in professional sales?
If so, the Verizon MarketStar team has a great opportunity for you as a Retail Sales Representative! As a Retail Sales Representative, you will play a key role in Verizon's success by selling fiber optic services (Phone, TV, and Internet) at a designated retail location.
• Competitive Hourly Rate(starting at $12/HR)
• Paid Benefits(including Paid Time Off) & 401k program
• Sales and Product Training
• Experience with One of America's Top Brands
• Growth Opportunity
• UNLIMITED COMMISSION...Earning potential is limitless as you will get paid on every completed sale. No commission cap!!!
• Including commissions our top reps earn over $20/HR, while our average rep pay after commissions is over $16/HR
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Engage and qualify consumers for fiber optic services, and ask for/close the sale when they are eligible, such as sell a new product or upsell to an upgraded version of an existing product
• Demonstrate Verizon's fiber optic services and products, ultimately closing more sales
• Demonstrate sales leadership and accountability by reporting on and achieving daily, weekly and monthly sales goals
• Maintain strong knowledge of the latest technology, as well as new products and services in the phone, TV, and internet spaces, including both Verizon and competitor developments
• Partner effectively in dynamic environments with Verizon Wireless personnel to maximize every customer interaction
What's required to be considered:
• Positive, Passionate Attitude. High Energy a Plus!!
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Experience in Retail or Sales is a Plus, but not a requirement. Training will be provided
• Interest in engaging customer, closing sales, and maximizing commission potential
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must be punctual and maintain a professional presence at all times, including dress and demeanor
• High School Diploma or GED Required
As part of our recruiting process, you will:
• Need to apply online
• Participate in phone interviews
• Successfully pass a background check and drug screen
• You may send you resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), headquartered in Ogden, Utah. As a pioneer in outsourced sales and marketing, we've supported the vision and promoted the success of both large and small companies across the world. Each day, MarketStar's team manages over 80,000 commercial accounts, visits 1,250-plus retail stores, interacts with over 8,000 customers via phone, and influences more than $13 million in sales for our clients.
MarketStar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.