|HPI Sales Specialist
Chandler, AZ (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
|HPI Sales Specialist
MarketStar's HPI Sales Specialist Commercial team currently has an opportunity available for a Commercial Sales, Product and Marketing Trainer who will be responsible to drive sales and increase brand affinity and awareness of our client's Imaging and Printing Systems (printers and all in ones) and product sales and solutions through a variety of presentation, marketing and sale training activities.
This opportunity is for someone who has the ability to apply advanced product and sales knowledge to solve common and complex business issue and needs. The ideal candidate will have a technical work history and the ability to demonstrate various sales techniques, resulting in increased client brand affinity, mindshare
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Provide advanced / polished sales and training presentations to seasoned groups / accounts
• Effectively assess partner/customer needs and recommend proper solution
• Responsible for increased growth - product sales
• Increase the clients mindshare and marketshare across all product categories
• Deliver product training and sales support to assigned accounts
• Provide staffing support at various assigned events
• Develop and maintain relationships with client contacts and account managers
• Gather and report on client data
• Build quarterly marketing and business plan that include market strategy, quarterly roadmap and market needs
• Manage schedule, expenses and all market responsibilities
What's required to be considered?
• 4 year college degree or equivalent preferred
• 3 or more years of similar or related sales/product experience and demonstrates success in achieving assigned quota
• 3 or more years sales and/or training experience with distribution and channel partners
• 3 or more years marketing/selling/training experience with personal systems and printer and imaging group products
• Prior presentation experience with the ability to speak to large (50-200 and medium (5-50 groups)
• Experience with strategic and tactical planning by territory and account needed
• 15% travel experience.
• Must have impeccable professional written and oral communication skills
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Ability to train and disseminate information on an advanced level to every level of target organization
• Responsible for sale and solution configuration, high level account interface and territory/account management.
How to apply (and what to expect):
• All applicants must apply online. You may also send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates may be asked to complete a video interview so you'll need to have access to a computer or device with a webcam.
• All new hires must a pass pre-employment background check and drug screen (upon job offer)
MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), head quartered in Ogden, Utah. As a pioneer in outsourced sales and marketing, we've supported the vision and promoted the success of both large and small companies across the world. Each day, MarketStar's team manages over 80,000 commercial accounts, visits 1,250-plus retail stores, interacts with over 8,000 customers via phone, and influences more than $13 million in sales for our clients. MarketStar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws when MarketStar does business.