Love's was founded on the values of integrity, customer focus, strong work ethic, innovation and
perseverance. Tom Love displayed all of these as he built Love's from the ground up – from one small
filling station in western Oklahoma in 1964 to more than 300 Love's locations coast to coast. These
core values are the keys to our success. But Tom didn't do it by himself. He surrounded himself with
visionary team members who embodied the same set of values. Today, we are looking for these in every
person we hire. No matter what job you do for Love's, your commitment to integrity, customer focus,
strong work ethic, innovation and perseverance will not only continue our legacy of growth, it will
also ensure your successful career with one of America's top-ranked private companies according to
Forbes. Do you have what it takes?
Group Health Plan
Flexible Spending Account
Life Insurance and AD&D
50% Meal Discount
|Self Storage Associate
Sweetwater, TX (USA)
this Job to a Friend
||Love's Travel Stops and Country Stores, Inc.
||High School / GED
||6 months - 2 years
Req ID: 17008JOB DESCRIPTIONBASIC PURPOSE: Under the direction of the Self Storage Manager, the Self Storage Associate will assist the manager in maintaining a clean and safe environment for the storage facility. They will greet, assist, and sell self storage units to customers in a friendly and efficient manner over the phone and in person. The Self Storage Associate will also perform basic housekeeping duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Greet customers in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
- Rent storage to the walk in customer.
- Professionally handle telephone inquiries, maximizing conversion of these into rentals.
- Provide outstanding customer service by listening attentively and assessing and resolving problems promptly.
- Be knowledgeable about unit availability and pricing so as to respond to inquiries in a quick, intelligent manner.
- Actively sell and maintain a supply of merchandise.
- Keeping a neat, clean safe and secure facility both inside and out.
- Minor maintenance and daily lock checks must be conducted in all weather conditions.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 6 months of self-storage experience or retail experience preferred
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Hard Skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Soft Skills: Good verbal and written communication skills, strong time management skills, strong organization skills, can-do attitude, sense of urgency, and strong work ethic
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Operations; Retail
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love's Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love's approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love's has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes' Magazine's annual listing of America's largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love's commitment has remained the same: "Clean Places, Friendly Faces."