|Inbound Sales Representative
Ogden, UT (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
|Inbound Sales Representative
We are currently looking for Sales Rock Stars to join us in our Ogden headquarters location representing a leader in cloud-based storage technology. Marketstar's client team is already helping to grow the company's 400 Million-user base, which customers trust to store, synch and share files securely. As a member of this team, you will build influential relationships with business customers leading to increased revenue.
Key Responsibilities and Attributes for Success:
• Excellent sales skills with proven ability to maximize sales results
• Results-oriented with proven success in sales attainment and ability to excel in a team environment
• Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
• Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Expert ability to serve as product and service advocate for the client building interest and awareness of client's value proposition
• Ability to quickly articulate technical and business value propositions via phone, email and chat (previous chat experience preferred)
• Ability to effectively navigate through multiple web applications and multiple web chat sessions simultaneously in a prompt, friendly and professional manner • Achieve established sales goals and objectives
• Ability to learn quickly and maintain a current, comprehensive knowledge of client's products and services
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and relevant computer software and hardware
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding telephone presence
What's required to be considered?
• Minimum one year of direct sales experience; telesales or B2B sales experience preferred
• Previous web chat experience preferred in a work related environment
• Solid understanding of cloud-based technology, including cloud storage and file synchronization
• Prior experience responding to customer's requests for sales and service ensuring delivery of an exceptional customer experience by responding in a prompt, professional and friendly manner at all times
• Prior experience nurturing leads and profiling customers to identify sales opportunities
How to apply (and what to expect):
• All applicants must apply online or send your resume to email@example.com
• Candidates may be asked to complete a video interview so you'll need to have access to a computer or device with a webcam
• All new hires must a pass pre-employment background check and drug screen (upon job offer)
MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), head quartered in Ogden, Utah. As a pioneer in outsourced sales and marketing, we've supported the vision and promoted the success of both large and small companies across the world. Each day, MarketStar's team manages over 80,000 commercial accounts, visits 1,250-plus retail stores, interacts with over 8,000 customers via phone, and influences more than $13 million in sales for our clients. MarketStar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws when MarketStar does business.