|Senior Financial Analyst
Ogden, UT (USA)
|Send this Job to a Friend|
|Job Type:||Full Time||Phone:|
|Education:||High School / GED||Fax:|
|Experience:||6 months - 2 years||Mailing Address:|
|Senior Financial Analyst
MarketStar currently has an opening for a Senior Financial Analyst who will be responsible for: Accounting, financial analysis, and product and services pricing. Assist VP of Finance with company budgets, financial statements, financial analysis, pricing, and reporting.
Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Perform a variety of accounting and finance duties including journal entries and reconciliations, assisting with month-end close and financials, accounts receivable, financial analysis and budgeting. Articulate the technical and business value of Software Partner Program (SPP) to C-level executives, software engineers, and sales and marketing reps
• Oversee billing and compensation of reps on major contracts, including wage true-ups for achievement to quarterly goals
• Keep management well informed of actual expenses versus budgeted expenses by reviewing financial statements on a monthly basis
• Assists with monthly data gathering, financial reporting, and budget control.
• Makes suggestions regarding process improvements and assists with the implementation of new systems.
• Checks accounting records for accuracy, tracks and resolves errors, and completes accounting functions in accordance with established policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of accounting & financial functions.
• Responsible for tracking and reporting of client budget
• Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective business relations with clients, outside auditors and regulators, and professional trade groups.
• Capture data on prospects and program members with Salesforce CRM
• Assist ISV's in getting access to tools and benefits available in the various ISV programs
What's required to be considered:
• Four year degree in Accounting or Finance
• Four or more years of related accounting/finance experience.
• Knowledge of GAAP and regulatory requirements.
• Understanding of General Ledger accounting.
• Thorough knowledge of computer applications, specifically Microsoft Excel.
• Able to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in high pressure situations.
• Attention to detail.
How to apply and what to expect:
• All applicants must apply online
• If selected, you may be asked to complete a video interview and must have access to a computer or device with a webcam
• If offered employment with MarketStar, all new hires must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), headquartered in Ogden, Utah. As a pioneer in outsourced sales and marketing, we've supported the vision and promoted the success of both large and small companies across the world. Each day, MarketStar's team manages over 80,000 commercial accounts, visits 1,250-plus retail stores, interacts with over 8,000 customers via phone, and influences more than $13 million in sales for our clients.
MarketStar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.