Love's was founded on the values of integrity, customer focus, strong work ethic, innovation and
perseverance. Tom Love displayed all of these as he built Love's from the ground up – from one small
filling station in western Oklahoma in 1964 to more than 300 Love's locations coast to coast. These
core values are the keys to our success. But Tom didn't do it by himself. He surrounded himself with
visionary team members who embodied the same set of values. Today, we are looking for these in every
person we hire. No matter what job you do for Love's, your commitment to integrity, customer focus,
strong work ethic, innovation and perseverance will not only continue our legacy of growth, it will
also ensure your successful career with one of America's top-ranked private companies according to
Forbes. Do you have what it takes?
Group Health Plan
Flexible Spending Account
Life Insurance and AD&D
50% Meal Discount
|Jr. Account Executive
Oklahoma City, OK (USA)
this Job to a Friend
||Love's Travel Stops and Country Stores, Inc.
||High School / GED
||6 months - 2 years
Req ID: 103311
BASIC PURPOSE: Process collateral and prepare daily funding requests for factoring clients.
- Review invoice schedules for accuracy and completeness.
- Conduct verifications of invoices.
- Ensure notification letters are accurate and in place on all customers.
- Prepare client invoices as needed.
- Purchase invoice schedules and prepare advance forms.
- Provides the front-line contact with clients and customers.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years factoring or commercial finance collateral analysis preferred. Bank teller experience will be considered.
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to manage changing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to manage competing demands without sacrificing accuracy or customer service standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bilingual preferred
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator. Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Accounting and Finance
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love's Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love's approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love's has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes' Magazine's annual listing of America's largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love's commitment has remained the same: "Clean Places, Friendly Faces."