Commercial HVAC Journeyman (unlimited) is a full time position as a member of our Facilities HVAC Technician Team. Work week schedule and work hours, may include some weekend and off hours work. Scheduling will vary according to work area accessibility.
JOB DUTIES COULD INCLUDE:
- Identify and troubleshoot commercial type air conditioning and heating units including, the adjustment, repair and/or replacement of compressors, fans, heat exchangers, VFD exhaust fans, natural gas components, sheet metal/flex duct work, filter changes, EMS controls, safety devices etc.
- Perform general commercial maintenance with associated scheduled and unscheduled preventive maintenance tasks on equipment such as RTUs, chillers, air handlers, rack heaters and exhaust fans.
- The individual must have good analytical skills and attention to details with the ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
Job Description - Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push/pull/carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladder; work from various heights
- State of Oklahoma Commercial Journeyman Mechanical License
- Valid Oklahoma Driver's License
- Willingness To Learn
- Ability to Adapt to New Skills
- Work Well With Others
- A Self Starter and Professional Attitude
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Flexible Spending Benefits
- Corporate Clinic Access
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Personal Paid Time Off (PPTO)
- Employee Discounts
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
- Great Work Environment
EOE - Drug/Alcohol testing compliant with applicable statutes.
For reasonable accommodation of disability during the hiring process call (877)303-4547.