Responsible for providing administrative support within a District or Districts in the areas of operational support, ordering supplies, hiring support and general administrative duties as related to the district(s) offices operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides seasonal hiring support in the HRB Gateway hiring system and administrative support to the District Operations Coordinator (DOC) supporting the overall district(s) offices. 50%
- Receives communication (written, telephone and electronic) from offices who have a concern or a need around supplies, facilities or support. Documents nature of problem, researches solutions, and resolves issues or escalates to DOC or DGM as needed. 50%
- Reviews office supply inventory and places orders to meet the needs of the office/district. .
- Review and verify invoices and prepares payment for the DOC's approval.
- Assists with local marketing initiatives.
- Attends training related to the effective and efficient performance of job duties.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Operations Coordinator or in partnership with other managerial staff.
- Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent. Additional course work in math is preferred.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of one year of clerical or administrative experience.
- Must have good reading and math skills in order to understand information and effectively explain information to others.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and effectively communicate in person.
- Computer skills
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer system and applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with Windows operating system.
- A basic level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to read, write, and clearly communicate in English and/or other languages as required by the needs of the district.
- Additional state and local requirements may apply.
- Two to four years of experience as an H&R Block associate.
- Experience in a multi-unit environment.
- Some travel required (10%)