BRAND AMBASSADOR SALES PART TIME at BJ's WHOLESALE CLUB
We need a friendly and engaging individual to represent the best brands on the market today! The Brand Ambassador at BJ's Wholesale Club is responsible for engaging consumers, promoting brand awareness and driving product sales through live featured product demonstrations. The ideal candidate understands the importance of sales and customer engagement while working in BJ's Wholesale Club locations. Come work for Advantage Solutions where we offer competitive pay rates in a company that you can grow with. We work diligently with our associates to provide the stepping stones to success.
- Brand awareness, positive product impressions and increased sales through product demonstration, customer engagement and effective communication of brand talking points.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to expertly articulate product features and benefits.
- Set-up, sampling and complete demonstration ownership and product representation with an emphasis on cleanliness, organization and the ability to follow instructions.
- Timely and accurate event reporting, submission of paperwork and online training.
Advantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or 1- 2 years equivalent applicable work experience.
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion or retail/grocery.
- Interact in a friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and outgoing manner with management, clients, and consumers in any setting.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work a full-time or part-time retail schedule, Monday through Sunday.
- Stand comfortably for up to 8 hours a day.
- Minimal travel required for training or other scheduled events.
- Daily access to a PC computer with internet/email access.
- Strong working knowledge Windows and Microsoft Office
Advantage Solutions LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more about our positions with the videos below: