Love's was founded on the values of integrity, customer focus, strong work ethic, innovation and
perseverance. Tom Love displayed all of these as he built Love's from the ground up – from one small
filling station in western Oklahoma in 1964 to more than 300 Love's locations coast to coast. These
core values are the keys to our success. But Tom didn't do it by himself. He surrounded himself with
visionary team members who embodied the same set of values. Today, we are looking for these in every
person we hire. No matter what job you do for Love's, your commitment to integrity, customer focus,
strong work ethic, innovation and perseverance will not only continue our legacy of growth, it will
also ensure your successful career with one of America's top-ranked private companies according to
Forbes. Do you have what it takes?
Group Health Plan
Flexible Spending Account
Life Insurance and AD&D
50% Meal Discount
|Fuel Dispatch Representative
Oklahoma City, OK (USA)
this Job to a Friend
||Love's Travel Stops and Country Stores, Inc.
||High School / GED
||6 months - 2 years
Req ID: 103287
BASIC PURPOSE: Assisting Gemini Drivers and Logistics Coordinators by handling incoming calls to Logistics. Using internet and computer-based systems to monitor store levels, supply levels, and assist drivers with load scheduling and equipment needs.
- Answer phones while providing a high level of customer service to drivers calling with various logistics and supply chain related issues.
- Assist in monitoring Loves and 3rd party location's inventory levels.
- Troubleshoot logistics/supply chain related problems and provide recommendations for resolution.
- Comprehensive documentation of logistics and supply chain related issues.
- Manage and complete projects in a timely manner while still handling daily call volume.
- Accurately relay important information to internal and external customers.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Customer service experience preferred
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to handle 100 inbound phone calls per day.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to problem solve.
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadlines.
- Basic Microsoft Windows / Office experience.
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Job Function(s): Customer Service; Dispatch
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love's Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love's approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love's has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes' Magazine's annual listing of America's largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love's commitment has remained the same: "Clean Places, Friendly Faces."