Req ID: 101325
North Little Rock AR 72117
We are looking for a team player who is passionate about providing excellent customer service! Our Cashiers will assist in maximizing the stores consistency, speed, and quality to meet Speedco standard processes that our customers have come to expect. Advancement opportunities are available through a performance based program.
- Greet customers in a timely and friendly manner in person or via the phone
- Obtain required information for equipment being serviced
- Provide an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
- Ability to clearly communicate with fleet maintenance departments to obtain work authorization and/or purchase orders
- Ability to complete customer's invoice at the completion of service and collect method of payment (cash, check, credit card or other forms of payment)
- Balance daily sales including cash drawer, credit card and methods of payment during assigned shift
- Use a consultative selling process to assist customers with additional service options that could be needed
- Communicate frequently with Technicians, Crew Chief and Store Management
- Gain superior product knowledge to effectively help customers
- Prepare daily shift activities and paperwork
- Assist with maintaining the Speedco culture at store level
- Champion our company's initiatives
- Maintain store cleanliness to Speedco standards
- Maintain display inventory in customer area
- Promote a safe work environment and maintaining good safety habits by using required Personal Protection Equipment
- Complete any other assigned task delegated by Store Management team
- Attention to detail, organized and proven ability to follow up on uncompleted tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with many priorities
- Basic computer and accounting knowledge
- Experience with computer based point of sales system
- Experience using 10 key pad systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior retail or customer service experience is a plus but not required
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
Uniforms and personal protection equipment are provided. However, teammates will be required to purchase approved Safety Shoes.
Job Function(s): Oil and Lube Services
Established in 1991, Speedco is a leading provider of on-highway lubrication and preventative maintenance services for the trucking industry. Speedco provides fast, efficient and convenient service to commercial truck owner-operators and fleets. Speedco’s trained and dedicated teams strive to satisfy their customers with integrity, efficiency and quality service that is the best in the industry.
Speedco has a national network of 52 on-highway locations across the nation. Speedco is owned and operated by Love’s Travel Stops & Country Stores.