RETAIL SUPERVISOR FULL TIME
Our retail team needs a sales supervisor with a knowledge of sales and merchandising with the ability to motivate their associates. This full time Retail Supervisor is responsible for achieving and maintaining all Client and Customer standards by overseeing and directing activities of Retail Sales Representatives and Merchandisers within an assigned territory. This person works closely with Business Development Managers, Clients, Store Managers, and various retail personnel to ensure retail business objectives are met. Come join the team at Advantage Solutions and earn competitive pay rates at the largest sales and marketing agency in North America.
- Business Development: Building goodwill with the trade and Clients, timely new item retail placement, and ensure completion of all retail projects.
- Managing and directing retail personnel, conducting store audits, and executing all retail projects.
- Will increase brand representation and effectiveness through establishing and maintaining trade and Client relationships and by conducting Client work with appointments.
- Sales and Merchandising: will maintain Client objectives by ensuring product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics.
- New Items: will work on the achievement of business objectives through placement of new items in all authorized stores.
- Shelf Standards and Conditions: will authorize items to meet Client shelf schematic standards.
- Call Coverage; oversee call coverage through scheduling merchandisers and reviewing reports.
- Budget and Expense Control: Budgeting and expense control with the goal of coming in under budget and having excellent control of expenses.
- Administration/Reporting: will complete accurate and timely paperwork and reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
Advantage Solutions is one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
- Education Level: (Required):Associate's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 4 years of applicable experience.
- 2+ years supervisory experience.
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills.
- Strong prioritization skills.
- Skill in supervising to include delegating responsibility, training and evaluating performance.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines.
- Basic computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, and Internet usage.
Advantage Solutions dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more about our positions with the videos below: