The Operations Specialists - Seasonalis responsible for non-systems duties such as delivering supplies/materials to offices, basic maintenance repairs and assisting with annual set up/closing of offices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic building maintenance such as replacing light bulbs, replacing ceiling tiles, minor low voltage electrical work and repairing broken items. If the task is complex and requires a certified technician to complete the repair, the District Operations Coordinator (DOC) will be notified.
- Delivery, transfer and basic set up of office technology (i.e., hardware setup).
- Delivers supplies and materials to and from tax offices.
- Assist with the annual set up and closing of seasonal tax offices including setting office to planogram, ensuring offices cleanliness and office meets overall brand standards.
- Attend training required for the position.
- Confirm that the office is properly secured when leaving the office after hours.
- Other duties as assigned by the District Operations Coordinator, or in partnership with other managerial staff.
- Completion of a high school diploma or equivalent
Skills and Experience:
- Basic reading skills
- Knowledge of Outlook, and other web based programs
- Ability to drive a motor vehicle and possess a valid driver's license and adequate insurance as required by state law. Also must have a good driving record.
- Must be able to work independently.