Our Store Managers lead teams to maximize the financial output of their stores through the optimization of talent, operational execution, and delivering a rewarding customer experience. Our Store Managers act with urgency and are driven to achieve results. They thrive on buildinghigh performanceteams that execute with excellence.
- Drive sales to exceed financial goals
- Manage payroll and control expenses
- Foster a results-driven store environment
- Successfully execute special events
- Prioritize workload
- Validate execution of standard operating procedure
- Ensure compliancetocompany policies
- A subject matter expert in all operational processes
- Acquirehigh qualitytalent
- Training and developing
- Performance management
- Effectively staff and schedule
- Create a team atmosphere
- Ensure a friendly environment
- Ensure items are in-stock
- Ensure items are priced right
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized store
Drive for Results
- Sets priorities and translates goals into action plans
- Consistently pushes self and others for results
- Manages internal and external communications
- Acquires and retains the right talent
- Trains,coaches and provides feedback
- Develops team for growth
Managing and Measuring Work
- Is solution oriented, sees problems as opportunities
- Looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers
- Keeps the goal in mind and is not easily deterred
- Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions
- Sets clear and measurable objectives
- Monitors process, progress and results and provides effective feedback
- Does not hold back what needs to be said and is not afraid to take action
- Provideson-time, direct, complete, and actionable positive and corrective feedback to others
- Acts with internal and external customers in mind
- Understands and teaches how operational execution directly affects the customer experience
- Establishes and maintains relationships with customers and associates through respectful and effective communication
- Minimum of two years of retail management experience
- Bachelor's/Associates Degree preferred or High School graduate/Equivalent
- Ability to intermittently lift, push and/or pull up to 50 pounds.
- Requires standing and moving for an entire shift.
- Ability to lift, bend, kneel, climb, crawl and/or twist.
- Ability to safely climb up and down a ladder.
- Ability to become forklift certified and physically able to operate a forklift in accordance with IIPP.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, holidays, overnights and weekends as necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Some travel required.