Tiffany Academy for Excellence and Diversity in Retail Leadership
Now is Your Moment to become a leader with the world's most iconic luxury brand.
Tiffany and Company is accepting applications for its 2017 Tiffany Academy for Excellence and Diversity in Retail Leadership, an exciting program for high-potential early to mid-career professionals who want to become the next generation of retail leaders at Tiffany.
To be a retail leader at Tiffany means to embrace and master a wide range of roles and responsibilities. You'll be a mentor, partner, expert, coach, teammate, community liaison, and one of the most visible brand ambassadors of the company. Traditionally, it takes many years to acquire the skills and experience necessary to become a store leader, but the Tiffany Academy takes you on an accelerated journey where you'll gain an intimate exposure to the business, setting you up for a successful long-term career as one of Tiffany's trusted retail leaders.
As an iconic luxury brand we seek candidates who are eager to:
- Apply their passion to lead in a client-facing environment
- Develop business acumen by learning the foundational knowledge necessary to make meaningful contributions across multiple functions of the company
- Demonstrate innovation, integrity, and personal agility
- Embrace a growth mindset as you take on progressively more challenging roles, including lateral cross-functional moves and higher levels of responsibility as you grow your career at Tiffany
- Have the career aspiration to lead and develop people
- Lead and participate in strategic projects and get results in a variety of roles and experiences
Aspiring leaders selected for this program will experience an immersive, 18-month rotational program with three rotations supporting our retail business two as a member of the store management team and the third in a corporate function. In addition, the Academy includes high-impact, customized activities such as executive mentoring, participation in business-critical projects, world-class leadership development training, and ongoing one-on-one coaching.
As a Tiffany Academy Associate, you will gain the valuable experience, knowledge, and foundation to become an effective retail leader and grow a successful career with Tiffany. Apply now to be considered for one of the coveted September 2017 openings.
The Tiffany Academy Experience
Tiffany Academy rotations provide future retail leaders with insight into our business and opportunities for you to realize your full potential as a leader. Each six-month rotation delivers opportunities that will challenge you to think strategically, collaborate across the organization, and develop others with varying backgrounds and perspectives. Together, these rotations provide a well-rounded immersion into the business with the goal of preparing you for a long-term career at Tiffany.
After successful completion of the program, our team will support you as you explore open positions in one of two business areas: retail store leadership or corporate. High performing candidates in retail will be eligible to apply for retail manager roles in one of our stores, which are amongst the most important jobs in our organization. High performing candidates hired into corporate business areas will explore roles such as Senior Analysts in Category Marketing or other corporate functions.
As you grow your career with Tiffany, you will find that your path can be as unique as you are. You are empowered to design and navigate a path that is both professionally fulfilling and personally rewarding.
The following provides an overview of the rotational experience, including potential roles and responsibilities:
Retail Management Rotations: At Tiffany, retail-management experience is highly valued and critical to being a successful leader in the organization. As a customer-centric organization, we believe it is critical for you to understand our retail business and how it is constantly evolving. As an Academy Associate, you will experience two retail rotations one six-month rotation at the beginning of the program and one six-month rotation to end the program.
During your retail rotations, you will join a store management team where you will have the opportunity to lead and develop a team of sales professionals, manage sales activities, support seasonal recruitment, and make recommendations to strategically impact performance and results. During your first retail rotation, you will also lead a challenging project that will elevate Tiffany's in-store experience, and present your work to senior management. From your first day, you will be solving problems, supporting the growth of others, learning the heart of our business, and representing our legendary brand.
Corporate Rotation: Academy Associates will also experience a six-month rotation at Tiffany headquarters in New York City, with the goal of developing broader perspectives in luxury retail and the customer experience to support your understanding of Tiffany's core business. During this rotation, you will be immersed in activities that support our retail business success, such as replenishment and assortment planning, and category marketing. Your contributions to your team will enable Tiffany to interpret consumer insights, engage with customers, and tell our brand story.
The Tiffany Academy is an experiential development program that requires hard work, flexibility, agility, integrity, strategic thinking, and the courage to take risks. The ideal Academy Associate possesses all of these qualities, in addition to a positive attitude, customer-focused mindset, insatiable curiosity, and a strong desire to work in a retail store environment. Furthermore, as a company that embraces difference, we seek individuals who bring different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and are eager to contribute to and manage diverse teams.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional work experience
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Flexibility to relocate required at all stages of the program and to grow your career.
- The first two rotations will be in the New York Metro area (September 2017 September 2018);
- The third rotation may require relocation to a retail location within the U.S./international
- Post-program opportunities require flexibility for relocation
- Understanding of and willingness to adapt to retail hours, lifestyle, and demands
- A bachelor's degree with solid academic record; all majors welcome
- Technically proficient in MS Office suite or equivalent
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Previous retail or hospitality experience
- Previous supervisory experience
Apply Online Below!